EpiSensor is one of the leading companies in Demand Response and Energy Management solutions helping our partners deliver large installations worldwide. We are proud to be the go-to IoT infrastructure partner to some of the most established companies in these industries. We are entering a high growth stage that is accelerated by the current energy environment and the quality of our solutions. With this in mind we are hiring an Electronics engineer to join our team and be a key part in our scaling efforts.
This position is working directly with the CTO.
- You will design microcontroller based electronic circuit boards, including schematics & layout for high reliability and for harsh industrial environments.
- Design the next generation Demand Response and Energy Management products.
- Perform modifications to existing electronic designs to optimise cost & manufacturability.
- Design & implement firmware for microcontroller-based electronics using C
- Participate in the design & review process with other engineers.
- Collaborate with engineers & service personnel to debug & resolve issues.
- Follow standards & industry best practices to improve system performance & safety.
- System testing & debugging using JTAG, Serial Wire Debug (SWD).
- Create technical specification documents for electronic products.
- Bring new products through certification and safety testing in multiple locations.
- Previous experience in Electronic Engineering
- Experience with hardware/software debugging equipment.
- Experience in embedded firmware development with C.
- Ability to deliver both small independent projects and larger team-based projects.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Ambition and willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to contribute to a positive work and company culture.
Where do I need to be based?
You should spend a few days per week in our office in Limerick however we’re flexible when it comes to remote work. We don’t care about tracking hours or looking over your shoulder.
Interview Format and How to Apply
Informal, up to 30 minute video interview initially. Subsequent interviews will be split between EpiSensor’s management team and engineering team (both video calls and in person). We will go through an introduction to EpiSensor’s history, products and culture, and talk about your background, experience, and objectives for the future. There will be follow-up interviews for successful candidates.
Please send an email to email@example.com with a note on why you would like to join the team with some info on your background and experience.
Do you know someone who would be a good fit for this role? We would love to hear from them!
Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing us (with their permission, of course). If they haven’t already been in touch through another channel and they end up joining our team, we’ll send you a €250 voucher within 30 days of their start date to say thanks.
Note to recruiters: please don’t contact us directly about this position. We’ll reach out to you if needed, thanks!