EpiSensor’s analogue signal sensor (ZIO/ZVO) is a rugged, mains-powered sensor used to monitor flow rates, pressure levels, pH or any other energy related output which uses the industry standard 4-20mA current loop or 0-10V signal.
The data is recorded and transferred securely over a wireless mesh network to a central EpiSensor Gateway where it can be exported to a variety of 3rd party systems for storage, visualisation and analysis to improve energy efficiency and reduce cost.
- Easy to Install and Commission
- Security from edge to cloud
- Water and dust-proof polycarbonate enclosure
- Local data logging (up to 2 years)
- Self-healing mesh network
- 2.4GHz ISM band ZigBee® wireless radio
- Over-the-air software upgrade capability