EpiSensor's digital signal sensor is used to count pulses produced by mechanical or electrical meters. These pulses typically represent a volume of liquid, water, gas, oil, heat or electricity consumed.
The number of pulses counted (or the digital state for ZDI products) is recorded and transferred securely over a wireless mesh network to a central EpiSensor Gateway where it can be exported to a variety of 3rd party systems for storage, visualisation and analysis to improve energy efficiency and reduce cost.
- Security from edge to cloud
- Water and dust-proof polycarbonate enclosure
- Local data logging (up to 2 years)
- Self-healing mesh network
- 2.4GHz ISM band ZigBee® wireless radio
- Over-the-air software upgrade capability